Based in London, England
31st October, 2013
Apple App Store
Serve customers the right orders in this unique time-management game for all ages. It’s up to you to serve the customers as they come into your Chippy. Time-management is the key to success! Take orders, get cooking and try not to burn anything in this fun food game featuring a cast of colourful characters, simple one-touch controls and nostalgic soundtrack. Sounds easy... but turn up the heat and Chippy can become mind over matter madness!
Chippy Was born out of frustration for games with long development cycles. Chippy was a 3 month project that cracked the top 10 UK app store.
- 40 levels to unlock
- Earn new equipment for your shop
- Challenges and upgrades
- Shakable Salt, Vinegar & Ketchup
- No in-app purchases
- No in-app advertisements
AppSpy Chippy Review YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Pocket Gamer Bronze Award" 6th November, 2013
- "Manages to feel fresh in a genre that hasn't felt fresh for a long time."
- Kirk Mckeand, Pocket Gamer
- "It's a charmer, with its cheeky newspaper headlines and cute characters creating a welcoming environment that you'll want to revisit."
- James Gilmour, App Spy
- "For a game focused on a single screen environment, there’s a lot of detail to enjoy."
- Natasha Lomas, Techcrunch
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Original Soundtrack "Battered Dreams"
Available for some loose change on Tim's bandcamp timgarratt.bandcamp.com.
GLITCHE.RS was founded in 2013 with the vision - create incredible entertaining games and products that appeal to audiences of all ages. The studio has achieved success with the game titles Chippy, Gumulon and Plunderland. Now GLITCHE.RS is looking to grow and create larger scale games across multiple platforms.
More information on GLITCHE.RS, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer & Illustration, GLITCHE.RS co-founder
Lead Developer, GLITCHE.RS co-founder
Sound Designer, Freelancer